To access the AUCTION DASHBOARD for a specific auction:
1. Login to your Handbid Auction Manager account. (Manager.hand.bid)
2. From your Handbid Main Dashboard, click on your auction.
The Auction Dashboard allows you to see your current auction statistics, and manage your entire auction.
Once you have select a specific auction from the MAIN DASHBOARD, you will be on the Auction Dashboard. From the Auction Dashboard you will manage everything for your auction.
The top navigation allows you to access many features within the Auction Manager.
- EDIT AUCTION SETTING - Select the Gear next to your auction name to edit information about your auction. This includes: Name, Description, Revenue Goals, Event Information, Auction Images, Credit Card Processing, Welcome and Receipt message.
- Open, Pause and Close Auction - The Play, Pause and Stop buttons allow you to change the STATUS of your auction. Select Play to open your auction for Presale, Preview or Open Bidding. Select Pause to temporarily stop bidding within your auction, Select Stop to close your auction. We recommend you use the Close Timer to close your auction so that your bidders are notified when the auction will close and a countdown timer is show to them. Once the timer reaches zero, Handbid will calculate results, determine winners and generate invoices. Any items with bids will be marked as "SOLD". Once Auction Results are final, you MAY re-open your auction, but any items previously sold will not be available for bidding.
- MANAGE CATEGORIES - This allows you to create categories for your item and organize them in the order you want them displayed in the Apps and Online.
- ADD AUCTION ITEM - This allows you to add a new auction item. This includes: Silent Auction Items, Live Auction Items, For Sales Items, and Direct Donation Items.
- Add BIDDER - This allows you to create bidder accounts in your auction.
- Broadcast Message - This allows you to send a notification message to all bidders in your Bidder List. This will be send via push notifications if the bidder has accepted push notification; otherwise it will be sent as a text message.
- PLACE A BID - This option will allow you to place a bid on behave of a bidder for a given auction item. This is also how you will place bids on your Live Auction Items.
- PURCHASE AN ITEM - This option will allow you to purchase items for a bidder. This is also how you will enter your appeal/direct donation items.
LEFT NAVIGATION & FILTERS
The left navigation of the auction manager allows you to manager your Items, People (Bidders) and Invoice/Receipts. To move from section to section, simply click on the appropriate menu item. When a menu item is selected, you may select any of the filters located under the menu item to refine your list.
- ITEMS - allows you to view a list of all of the items that you currently have in your auction. The menu items under the ALL are filters that will display a subset of your auctions that meet the criteria selected. For example, selecting Live Auction will show you all of your auction items that are marked as Live Auction Items. Click on an item name in the middle of the screen to edit information, view bid history, and more.
- PEOPLE (Bidders) - allows you to view a list of all people who have registered for your auction. Click on a bidder name to edit their information, view bid and purchase history or edit credit card information.
- INVOICE/RECEIPTS - allows you to view all of the invoices/receipts for your auction. If someone has purchased a FOR SALE item in your auction, they will have a receipt with their purchases even if the auction has not yet closed. If they later win auction items, these new auction items will be added to their invoice. You can filter your invoices on the left navigation by ALL, NOT PAID, and PAID. You can select an invoice to view more details about the invoice and pay the invoice for the bidder.
When you click on any listing, a detail window will popup with various features and functions depending on the tab that you are interacting with.