As the auction manager you have the ability to email or text an invoice/receipt link to a bidder or if necessary to print an invoice/receipt. Your winning bidders will also be taken to the invoice screen at the end of an auction.
To work with invoices in the left hand navigation click on 'INVOICES/RECEIPTS'
You can search here for a name or bid number. Filter the receipts by all, paid, or not paid. You also have some information here showing the item count, totals, and if the bidder has a card on file.
Print Multiple Invoice/Receipts
- Make sure your auction shows the CLOSED status in the upper right hand corner
- Select all receipts, paid receipts, or not paid receipts
- Select the Print Receipts icon
- Your Invoice/Receipts will be displayed in the browser and can be send to a print or pdf file using your computers print function.
Email, Text or Print Individual Invoice/Receipt
- By default an email receipt will be sent when it is paid
- You may also elect an individual Invoice/Receipt to be texted or emailed to a bidder or printed
- Select the email receipt, text receipt, or print receipt icons from the top of the invoice detail screen