Once your items have been created (either using the auction manager or the item upload template), you will want to make sure each item has an image. Below are the steps to add images.
- Select an item
- Select the photos tab on the edit item window
- Select the choose an image button
- Your image must be 800x600 pixels (very important for best viewing on app)
- Select your image by: dragging and dropping your image in the window or by selecting an image directly from your camera, facebook, google drive, dropbox, instagram, fickr, etc
- Select the UPDATE button to save your image.
***NOTE: You can add more than one image and all of these images will be available online; however, only your primary (first) image will be displayed in the Handbid app. Click on an image and select the PRIMARY button to change your primary image.
Images should be 800 pixel wide by 600 pixels high.