Let's Get Started
Learning the Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Managing Your Peer-to-Peer Event
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Setting Up Your Non-Auction Event
- Raffles and Prizes
- Digital Seen
Handbid How-To Tutorials
Support your Donors
Add or edit custom terms for your event
This article will show you where you can create or edit custom terms for your event.
STEP 1: From the Auction Dashboard, go to the Settings Gearwheel.
STEP 2: Click on INFO tab
Step 3: Check the box "Add custom terms". If this box is checked you can add your custom terms and conditions.
Step 4: Enter your Custom Terms and click UPDATE.
What the users see: When Custom Terms are added, users will be required to “accept” the terms before their registration or ticket purchase is complete.