Let's Get Started
Learning the Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Setting Up Your Non-Auction Event
- Raffles and Prizes
Support your Donors
Delete a Bidder Purchase
This article will show you how to delete a bidder's purchase.
If someone accidentally purchased too many tickets or needed to adjust the number of tickets purchased, the easiest way to handle that is just to delete the transaction and place it again.
To delete a purchase for a bidder:
- Find the bidder record and open up their detail (click on their name).
- Then click on the Purchases tab.
- Find the purchase in the list of purchases and click on the "X" next to it.
- Confirm the deletion and then go to the invoice to confirm that their invoice has been updated properly.
If that was their only purchase, their invoice will reflect $0. If they have already paid for the item their invoice will show an overpayment. Please contact the service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to issue a credit card refund.