The Handbid Service Desk is here to assist you in 6 ways:
- Handbid's Knowledge Base: Here is the link. We recommend that you watch this video to get started. Treat our Knowledge Base this like "Google for Handbid". For example, if you want to learn more about adding an item, in the search bar, type "add item". If you run into any issues regarding your search, there are other ways to get answers.
- Chat: Chat is a new feature that we rolled out at the beginning of the year and it is wildly popular with our clients. You will notice a Chat Widget in the bottom right of the manager page. Tap it open and ask a question -- it is LIVE 8am-5pm M-F Mountain Time.
- Email: You can email our Service Team at email@example.com to ask a more lengthy question. A response will be returned to you in 24 hrs. Remember, our service desk is open 8am-5pm
Mon-Fri Mountain Time.
- Bi-weekly webinars: These are super helpful and totally free. Here is a link to all of our webinars, past, present, and future!
- Phone call: If you really get in a bind, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a phone call. Include the name of your organization, event name, and a description of your question or issue. Also, please offer some days/times in which you are available. They will set up a 15-minute conference call/ screen share with you.
- Handbid Hotline: On the night that your event closes, you will have a number to call -- so that you can reach a person -- to ask a question. This number will be issued to you at a later date closer to your event.