Below are instructions you can use to help your bidders purchase tickets on the Handbid website.
NOTE: Handbid Apps do not allow users to enter a discount code and do NOT process credit card transactions automatically. These features will be added to the Handbid apps in the future, but currently these features are only available on the website.
- Send bidders a link to your auction on the Handbid Website. (You can find this URL by going to http://www.handbid.com/auctions and selecting your auction from the list)
- Select the REGISTER/BUY TICKETS link under the auction banner.
- Select the tickets you want and select green PURCHASE button
- Complete the registration form or select the SIGN IN link if you already have a Handbid account.
- Confirm your ticket purchase by selecting the green PURCHASE button. (If bidder has a discount code they can enter it here and select blue APPLY)
- Select pink ADD NEW CARD button and enter credit card information. If you already have a card on file it will be displayed in the dropdown next to the PAY NOW button. Once card is on file, select \ PAY NOW to process the credit card charge.
- From the confirmation window the users can select TEXT ME A LINK if they want to get Handbid setup on their phone or START BIDDING to browse the auction online.