We have updated our www.handbid.com website. Below is a list of changes you will notice:
Auction Landing Page
When users navigate to your auction home page, they will now be taken to a landing page that looks like the one below.
- The auction logo has been moved to the center of the banner image
- Browse Auction will take the user to your auction items to view/bid.
- Register will allow the user to create an account or login and get a paddle number in your auction.
- Donate - If you have appeal items setup in your auction, these levels will show up on the donate page.
- Buy Tickets - If tickets are enabled for your auction user can select this option to buy tickets for the event.
Browse Auction Page.
User Account & Invoices
We have made it easier to find your auction profile and invoices by creating menu items at the top of the screen.
Account menu allows users to edit their profile, view My Auctions, manage credit cards, veiw messages, view receipts (paid) and invoices (unpaid), and logout.