The following improvements were made to the Handbid system and released on Jan 7, 2018
New GuestList Manager
- Import Guests from another system or spreadsheet
- GuestList slots automatically generated by Handbid's ticketing system
- Mass edit guests
- Add multiple guests to your guest list based on past auction behavior
- Ticket purchasers can manage their own GuestList on the App or Web
- Ticket purchasers can share tickets with their guests via email or print them
- View and manage guests based on sponsor, table, etc.
New Ticketing Features
- Bidders can purchase tickets and apply any discount codes in the app
- Purchasers can manage their own guest list in the App
- Tickets automatically generate slots into the guest list for each ticket
- iOS users can add their ticket to their Apple Wallet
- App users can share their ticket with their guests
- Auction managers can purchase tickets for users within the manager
Additional Upgrades / Bug Fixes
- Bidding and purchase modals have been updated
- Managers can opt to purchase tickets and run the transaction immediately or just add it to a user's invoice
- Purchases export now includes ApplePay transactions
- Bidders can now have 2 cell phone numbers (for couples that want to bid together)
- Bidders can opt to have NO Cell Phone
- Auction Manager can "copy" an auction if they run multple with the same settings
- Value Received was not taking into account the quantity purchased. Now it does!
- The UK (+44) was missing as an option when registering on the web as a new user. Our apologies for all who live in the UK! It is fixed now.
- The iOS app would not let some bidders purchase more than 1 ticket at a time. It does now.
- The bidding website is much more friendly to crawlers now and much of the sharing capabilities (Facebook, Google, Twitter) have been fixed
- Handbid TV dashboard was showing bidder's name instead of their Paddle Number on the Top Items screens. That has been fixed!