At any time, you can enter the bid/purchase amount for a live auction winner.
To enter a live auction winning bid amount, follow these steps (or watch the video below)
- Click on your Items list in the left panel
- Click on the "Live Auction" filter. This will show you a list of your live items
- Click on the item you want to place the bid on
- Click on the bid icon (Gavel) at the top of the item window
- The item information will be populated in the bid window that appears
- Select the winning bidder
- Set the bid amount (you can either type in an amount or use the +/-)
- Click bid to place the bid
Once you place a bid on a live auction item, the item will automatically be SOLD and generate an invoice for the winning bidder.