Your bidders can create a Handbid account from either the Handbid website or from the mobile app on their smartphone.
NOTE: Users must download the app before the login link will work.
Your auction must be in PRESALE, PREVIEW or OPEN status before having bidders sign up.
On the Handbid Website
- Go to the Auction webpage or FIND MY AUCTIONS and select your auction
- Click the REGISTER button.
- Select the CLICK HERE to get started link at the top of the LOGIN screen. You will be prompted to enter the following information: first and last name, email address, password, cell number.
- You will be asked to agree to terms and conditions.
- You will be issued a paddle number.
- You will be given the options to bid from your smart phone or the website.
- If you want to bid from your smartphone, you will receive a text message with your Handbid PIN code and a link to login to the app. (NOTE: You must download the Handbid app before this link will work)
On the Mobile App
- Download the Handbid app from the App Store or Google Play Store (NOTE: THIS APP IS ALWAYS FREE)
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, and Cell Phone Number. Click NEXT. (Note: The cell phone numbered entered above must be allowed to receive text messages)
- You will receive a text message to the cell phone number entered on the first screen. This text will contain a 5 digit pin code.
- Enter the five digit pin code and Handbid will log you into the app.
- Select your auction from the list and START BIDDING.