To edit bidder information, go to People -> Bidders on the left navigation of the auction dashboard. A list of all bidders will appear.
1. Enter the bidder name or email into the search bar at top of the screen and select GO
2. Click bidder name from the list
3. The bidder detail window will appear as a popup. From here you can:
- Select PRIMARY INFO to edit information for a bidder. Remember to hit the SAVE button at the bottom of the window when you are finished.
- Select DETAILS to edit additional information such as bidder addresses.
- Select DEVICES to view the type of device a bidder has registered. You can also change how the users receive messages from Handbid on that tab. (see screenshots below)
- Select BIDS or PURCHASES to view or delete bids and purchases for a bidder.
- Select PAYMENT to view current credit cards on file or add a new credit card.
From the icons at the top of the bidder window you can:
- Place a bid
- Make a purchase
- Send a message ONLY to this bidder using the notification preferences that the bidder has set (Push or SMS)
- Send a login link to this bidders cell phone
- Remove this bidder from the auction. (NOTE: This will not delete their account just remove them from this auction. If you remove a bidder from an auction you cannot add them back in. Use this power wisely).