Watch our quick start video which will walk you though auction setup and adding your first 2 items. After this video, you will be well on your way!
COMPLETE YOUR ORG PROFILE
- Log into the auction manager with the account credentials you received.
- Click the settings gear next to your organization name and fill in or correct any details here.
SETUP YOUR AUCTION
- Click the 'auctions' link in the left hand navigation and 'create auction' from here to start setting up your first auction. See Auction Settings for a detailed description of every field.
- Make sure you have your auction splash image, mobile sponsor banner and auction logo ready to go. Reference our tips on how to best format images for Handbid.
- Set your financial and bidder settings. Are you going to require that a credit card be on file in order to bid? Here are the pros and cons of requiring credit cards.
GOING TO SELL TICKETS?
- If you are using Handbid for tickets - set those up first and start promoting the ticket sales. Details on ticket set up can be found here: Handbid Tickets
READY TO LOAD ITEMS?
- Add items manually (see Adding an item which will walk you through the item details) or upload your items using our Item Import template.
READY TO OPEN YOUR AUCTION FOR PREVIEW?
- Set your auction status as needed for presale (to sell tickets), preview (to view items only; no bidding), or open your auction for guests to start bidding! Here is more detail on the various modes available for your auction.