New Bulk editing items feature.
- Mass editing of Auction Items / Update multiple items at once.
- Edit the category of an item.
- Edit the status of an item.
- Edit the starting bid of an item.
- Fire sale an item. Which allows you to set the starting bid as the "Buy it Now Price".
- Hide or UnHide an item.
- Mark and Unmark an item "Featured". Here is an article on "Featured" items.
- Show or Hide the Fair Market Value of an item.
- Delete auction Items.
New Handbid Display Sheets.
- Customizable Display Sheets.
- Choose between 3 different Display sheet templates 8/10, 5/7 or the new 1/2 page folded display sheets.
- Choose whether you want to use the Auction image or the Item image.
- Generate Display sheets by category, Live or Silent auction type, or all items.
Other new Features and Fixes.
- QR code URL's now working outside or the auction app. QR codes will take you to the item you scanned on the events.handbid.com auction website.
- Linking a user account gives you the option to select a phone number rather than overriding the user's phone number. (Guest List Check-in Dialogue)
- Using Google address when entering a contact's address.
- Fixed payments and receipts to show more accurate data.
- Added two additional fields to the purchase export. (Fair Market Value, Cellphone and Address)
- Added a time and date stamp to the "Purchases" tab.
- Fixed filters in the contact list to properly show all contacts.
- Editing the source code in the Event Description removed the text.
- Page breaks between receipts when printing all receipts.
- Removing the Red Donation button when Appeals/Donations do not exist or are not in a category.
- Fixed the "Name" field for adding a credit card to the event's website.
- Updated how items are sorted.
- Removed the Header from the invite email.
- Basic styles available in Event Description. WYSIWYG editor must show up on Events site.
- Removed NULL NULL from the Google address on the Event map.
Knowledge Base Articles around these new features