You can now add sponsorships to your event's website. Using the "Sponsors" tab on the auction settings. Event HomePage Sponsors will display a clickable image that correlates with the URL and you will be able to track how many times the sponsorship image has been clicked on.
First off you will want to go to the auction settings, select the gear wheel next to your auctions name to access the auction settings.
Next, you will want to select the "Sponsors" on the far right. In the "Sponsors" tab you can add a mobile splash image which will only show up in the app, an event banner which will only show up on the auction website and you can add your "Event Homepage Sponsors" which will only show up on the auction website.
Select the green plus sign that is below the "Event Homepage Sponsors" to add a Sponsor to your webpage.
You can add multiple sponsors by selecting the green plus sign. Once you have entered your sponsor information select the update button to update you sponsor information.
Your Event HomePage Sponsors will only display the image on your auction landing page (view image on the bottom). The Event HomePage Sponsors will also appear on the Handbid TV ticker every 7-8 events that pass. For the ticker, it will show whatever text you put in the "Sponsor Name" field.
You can also enter the sort order of the event homepage image. You will sort your event homepage sponsor numerically with 1 being the first to appear on the list of sponsors.
1. Enter the name for your Event HomePage Sponsor. The name will only display on the Handbid TV Activity tracker. You can enter the name of the sponsor, the sponsor level or a feature they are specifically sponsoring.
2. Enter the URL associated with the sponsor. This will route a user to this URL if they click on the sponsor image.
3. The sort order will allow you to customize the order of Event HomePage Sponsors.
4. Upload an image file for your Event HomePage Sponsors. JPEG or PNG files will work and make sure the image is 180 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall.
5. Select the plus sign to add additional Sponsors.
6. When adding Sponsors or updating Sponsors do not forget to select the green update button to save your changes.