You can access the guest list report by going to "Reporting" from the main event dashboard and then selecting "Ticketing and Registration".
The Guest List report will show you a list of all guests with the following fields:
- Checked In - A Yes (Y) or No (N) status on whether this guest has been checked in
- Bidder - A Yes (Y) or No (N) status on whether this guest has registered as a bidder. If this is a "Y" then you will also see a "Green" paddle ID next to their name to reflect their bidder paddle number.
- Last Name, First Name, Email, Phone, Address - contact information on this guest. Only Last and First name are required in the Handbid guest list. Address is located farther back in the table.
- Status - this is related to ticket status. Each ticket can have a set status placed on it. This will appear here.
- Ticket - the ticket purchased for this guest.
- Sponsor - The name of the sponsor or ticket purchaser. By default the purchaser of the ticket is the sponsor but this can be changed for any guest or collection of guests.
- Level - Handbid sets this level. The guest is either a sponsor (purchased a ticket) or a guest (invited by someone who purchased a ticket).
- Company - this is the company attached to this guest (this can be edited by the manager)