You can find this report by selecting Reports / Items / Item Summary from the left menu in your event manager.
This report shows you revenue performance, the status of the items and bids by item type.
The item summary is at the top and shows the item type breakdown, item completion and the bids by type charts.
- Item Type Breakdown - The item type breakdown is a pie chart that shows you the number of different item types you have in your auction and the total number of item per type (live, silent, appeals, tickets and for sale items).
- Item Completion - The item completion is a donut chart that shows you the percentage of items in your auction that are complete. The items in your auction are marked complete based on the item having an image, a description, is in a category and is not hidden from your bidders.
- Bids by type - The bids by type is a donut chart that breaks down all of the bids on the individual item types. This will show the bids and purchases on all appeal items, for sale items, ticket items, live auction items and silent auction items.
Item revenue is going to summarize the revenue for the silent auction, the live auction and the auction net revenue.
- Silent Auction Revenue - This donut chart is going to show the total silent auction revenue against the FMV of the silent auction items. Below you will see the breakdown of the total starting price, ending price, cost and total FMV of the silent auction items that were bid on in your auction.
- Live Auction Revenue - This donut chart is going to show the total live auction revenue against the FMV of the live auction items. Below you will see the breakdown of the total starting price, ending price, cost and the total FMV of the live auction items that were bid on.
- Net Revenue - This donut chart is going to show the total amount of money raised in the silent and live auctions against the total FMV of the items bid on. Below you can see all the starting prices(select view all to see all starting prices) and the total item cost.
Under item issues, you will see a list of items that have issues. This includes items that are missing a description, items that are missing an image, items that are marked hidden and items that are not in a category. This auction items status check or health check will ensure your items are in good shape.
Item Cost Summary
Item cost summary is going to break down the cost, FMV, starting price, ending price and the percentage of the FMV the item sold for.