Manage & Monitor Your Auction
While your your auction is in progress you may need to add live auction winners, place bids for bidders, enter direct appeals, view statistics, etc. This section helps manage your auction while its in process.
- Can people bid remotely in a live auction?
- The App says "Payments have been disabled" - what does that mean?
- Running an appeal (Paddle Raise) with a live thermometer
- Show Real Time Auction Activity with the Handbid Ticker
- Who has bought tickets for my auction event?
- Instructions & Video: Handbid TV Your Live Scoreboard
- Moving an Auction Item from the Silent Auction to the Live Auction
- How to Place a Bid in the Auction Manager
- Instruction & Video: How to Enter Direct Appeal/Paddle Raise Donations
- Instruction & Video: Enter Live Auction Winners
- Adding an Auction Item After the Auction is Open
- How to Send a Broadcast Message
- Viewing Bid History
- Delete a Bidder Purchase
- About Auction Statistics
- Instructions & Video: Splitting a Live Auction Item into multiple Invoices