Your bidders can create a Handbid account from either the Handbid website or from the mobile app on their smartphone.
NOTE: Users must download the app before the login link will work.
Your auction must be in PRESALE, PREVIEW or OPEN status before having bidders sign up.
On the Handbid Website
- Go to the Handbid Events website: https://events.handbid.com
- Click the LOGIN in the menu on the top right.
- Select the CREATE ACCOUNT in the bottom right of the login screen. You will be prompted to enter the following information: first and last name, email address, passphrase, and your cell number. A passphrase is used in place of a password. There are no special characters required and they are typically more secure. Use something like "I luv rock and roll". We find these easier for users to remember.
- You will be asked to agree to terms and conditions.
- Once complete you will have a Handbid account. From here, go to the main search bar on the events site and search for the event you intend to bid in.
- Find that event in the dropdown list and click on it to view that event's home page. Once on the event homepage, it will either prompt you to register, or you can click on the BUY TICKETS or REGISTER menu options to get registered.
- Once registered, you want to bid from your smartphone, you will receive a text message with your Handbid PIN code and a link to login to the app. (NOTE: You must download the Handbid app before this link will work)
On the Mobile App
- Download the Handbid app from the App Store or Google Play Store (NOTE: THIS APP IS ALWAYS FREE)
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, and Cell Phone Number. Click NEXT. (Note: The cell phone numbered entered above must be allowed to receive text messages)
- You will receive a text message to the cell phone number entered on the first screen. This text will contain a 5 digit pin code.
- Enter the five digit pin code and Handbid will log you into the app.
- Select your auction from the list and TAP REGISTER (vs. Browse) to register for an auction and get a Paddle ID assigned.