Let's Get Started
Learning the Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Setting Up Your Non-Auction Event
- Raffles and Prizes
- Digital Seen
Support your Donors
How to Edit and Send a Text Message Invite
This article provides information for how to edit and send text message invite to your guests/invitees.
- Select the icon with the message bubble and a pencil. You can then edit the text message invite.
- The only token you can use with the text message invite is the URL which is what will direct your invitees to register for your auction.
- After you have updated the text message invitation. To send the text message invite you will want to check the check boxes next to the names on your invite list.