Get Started with Handbid
Learning the Handbid Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Auction Ticketing
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Managing Invoices, Receipts, and Payments
- Post Auction Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
Handbid Pro Tips
How to Get Handbid Support
Support your Supporters
How to Purchase a Puzzle Piece on the Auction Manager
If you have created a puzzle in your auction you have the ability to add a puzzle piece to a bidders invoice from the auction manager
1. First, you will need to select the puzzle piece icon.
2. Next, you will have to select a bidder from the drop-down bidder list.
3. Once you have selected the bidder, you will need to select the puzzle piece as the item. Once you have the correct bidder selected and the puzzle piece selected you will need to adjust the quantity if it is more than 1.
4. Select the green "ADD TO INVOICE" button to add the puzzle piece to the bidder's invoice.