Let's Get Started
Learning the Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Setting Up Your Non-Auction Event
- Raffles and Prizes
Support your Donors
How to Purchase a Puzzle Piece
This article will provide steps for Auction Managers on how to purchase a Puzzle Piece through the Auction Dashboard (back-end) for a guest.
If you have created a puzzle in your auction you, as the Auction Manager, have the ability to add a puzzle piece to a bidders invoice from the Auction Dashboard (back-end)
- First, you will need to select the puzzle piece icon.
- Next, you will have to select a bidder from the drop-down bidder list.
- Once you have selected the bidder, you will need to select the puzzle piece as the item. Once you have the correct bidder selected and the puzzle piece selected you will need to adjust the quantity if it is more than 1. Then, select the green "ADD TO INVOICE" button to add the puzzle piece to the bidder's invoice.