Let's Get Started
Learning the Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Setting Up Your Non-Auction Event
- Raffles and Prizes
Support your Donors
How to Send a Bidder Login Link
The bidder will receive a text message with a login link when they create a Handbid account or get check-in at your auction or event via Handbid. On occasion, a bidder may have deleted the text with the login link that Handbid sent them. To resend a text with the login link, simply go to the People > Bidder section on the left navigation of the auction dashboard.
- Type the bidder name or email into the search bar.
- Click on the bidder's name.
- A bidder details window will appear. Click the Login Link icon located at the top of the details window.
A new text will be sent to the bidder's phone with the login link.
NOTE: YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE HANDBID APP BEFORE YOU CAN SELECT THE LOGIN LINK!