Let's Get Started
Learning the Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Setting Up Your Non-Auction Event
- Raffles and Prizes
Support your Donors
How to Send a Message to an Individual Bidder
Handbid allows you to send a message or notification to an individual bidder (this will go out to one specific bidder as opposed to your entire bidder list).
To do this, go to the left navigation of the auction dashboard and click, People > Bidder.
- Type the bidder name or email into the search bar.
- Click on the bidder's name.
- A bidder details window will appear. Click the Message icon on the top of the bidder details window.
4. Type the message you wish to send in the window and hit SEND.
5. The message will be sent as a push notification if the bidder has accepted push notification or as a text message if they have not accepted push notifications.