This article will provide an informational video and instructions for back-entering donations from an Appeal/Paddle Raise/Fund-a-Need etc.
How to Back-enter Donations:
To enter these bidder numbers, go to the Mass Appeals (dollar sign) icon at the top of the screen in the Auction Manager top tool box.
- Select the "Mass Appeals" icon will allow you to quickly enter your paddle raise donations.
- On the right-hand side of the menu, select the dollar level you wish to add the bidder number to.
- Use the top dropdown search bar to search and select the bidder's name or paddle number.
- Once the bidder is selected the paddle number will populate the box below. View the image below to see the drop-down menu and search bar. You only have to select the add button to add an additional donation.
- All the bidders selected for the specific donation level will appear in the left-hand side of the window, bidders with a credit card on file will appear green and bidders without a credit card on file will appear red. Duplicate entries will be marked in blue.
- Prior to selecting the "Complete" button, remember to check your work to make sure you paddle numbers match and the donation amount. You can always change the dollar amount prior to selecting the "Complete" button.
- If you need to remove a bid you can float over the bidder number and you will see an X select the X to remove the bidder number from the list. View below.
- After you have entered all the paddles numbers that correlate with a donation level select the complete button and move on to the next level and follow the same steps.
When entering direct donations, it helps if you have your information written on a pre-designed donation recording sheet. View our Sample Sheet!