Let's Get Started
Learning the Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Managing Your Peer-to-Peer Event
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Setting Up Your Non-Auction Event
- Raffles and Prizes
- Digital Seen
Handbid How-To Tutorials
Support your Donors
Adding a live stream sponsor image and text
This article will detail how to add a live stream sponsor and text. This image will show up under the live stream on the app and the website when no items are being promoted.
Start by going to the Sponsors tab
1. You will select the settings gear wheel next to your auction name.
2. From the settings gear wheel you will navigate to the Sponsors tab.
3. From here you can edit the Live Stream Sponsor text. This will show up above the image
4 From here you can add the Live Stream Sponsor image. This is an 800x600 image.
The Live Stream Sponsor Image will show up under the live stream video player on the apps and the website when no items are promoted.