Let's Get Started
Learning the Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Setting Up Your Non-Auction Event
- Raffles and Prizes
Support your Donors
Placing Bids, Max Bids or Buy It Now on iPad
This article provides steps for placing bids, setting Max Bids, and purchasing a Buy Now item from the iPad.
Placing a Bid and Setting a Max-bid
This is how to place a bid or a Max-Bid on an item.
- Select an item
- Hit either the green BID button or the grey MAX BID button
- The iPad app will ask you to enter your 3 digit PADDLE ID
- Once the bidder has entered their Paddle ID, the iPad will ask for confirmation of the bid
- Confirm your bid in the pop-up window
How to Purchase a Buy It Now!
If the item has a "BUY IT NOW" option, a button will appear that gives the bidder the option of purchasing the item outright. The bidder will be asked to enter their Paddle ID and then confirm the bid.
Once complete the item will be added to the bidders purchased list, put on an invoice and marked as sold.