Let's Get Started
Learning the Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Managing Your Peer-to-Peer Event
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Setting Up Your Non-Auction Event
- Raffles and Prizes
- Digital Seen
Handbid How-To Tutorials
Support your Donors
Viewing Bid History
This article will provide you with steps for how to view bidding history on an item.
During your auction, you can view bid history for a given item and see what max bids have been placed on an item. To view this information:
- Select an auction item from the list of items within the auction dashboard
- On the item, detail window select the BIDS tab and view bid history.
Here you can view your bid history for the item including date/time, bidder name and the bid amount. You can also delete bids from this tab. As the auction manager, you should never share this confidential information with other bidders.
NOTE: We do NOT recommend you delete bids during your auction as it becomes very confusing to the bidder who thought they were losing an item and are now winning the item. If you must delete a bid you can select the DELETE button to the far right. We recommend that you consult with the previous winner before deleting a bid.