To edit bidder information, go to People > Bidders on the left navigation of the auction dashboard. A list of all bidders will appear.
- Enter the bidder name or email into the search bar at top of the screen and select GO
- Click bidder name from the list
- The bidder detail window will appear as a popup. From here you can:
- Select PRIMARY INFO to edit information for a bidder.
- Select DETAILS to edit additional information such as bidder addresses.
- Select DEVICES to view the type of device a bidder has registered with (iPhone/Android). You can also change how the users receive messages from Handbid on that tab (Push/SMS).
- Select BIDS or PURCHASES to view or delete bids and purchases for a bidder.
- Select PAYMENT to view current credit cards on file or add a new credit card.
- Remember to hit the SAVE button at the bottom of the window when you are finished.
From the icons at the top of the bidder window you can:
- Place a bid
- Make a purchase
- Send a message only to this bidder using the notification preferences that the bidder has set (Push or SMS)
- Send a login link to this bidders cell phone
- Remove this bidder from the auction. (NOTE: This will not delete their account just remove them from this auction. If you remove a bidder from an auction you cannot add them back in. Use this power wisely).