Let's Get Started
Learning the Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Managing Your Peer-to-Peer Event
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Setting Up Your Non-Auction Event
- Raffles and Prizes
- Digital Seen
Handbid How-To Tutorials
Support your Donors
How to Sort Items in the Auction Manager
This article provides information on the several ways to sort items in the Auction Manager Dashboard.
If you want to filter the list of items in the auction manager, you can simply use the filters at the top of the item list. Clicking on any of these boxes will filter the list to just show items of that type. These filters include:
- Hidden: Will be hidden to the public and will only be visible to auction manager
- No Bids: Items that have not accrued any bids yet.
- Live: Any items that are labeled as a Live Auction item.
- Silent: Any items that are labeled as a Silent Auction item.
- For Sale: Items that are set at a fixed price and are available as an instant buy.
- Tickets: Items that are used for admission to your event. Do not use this item type for any other type of ticketing.
You can also sort items by clicking on the name of the category.