Get to Know Handbid
Learning the Handbid Software
- Setting Up Your Auction
- Managing Items
- Create Ticketing for Your Event
- Invitee Management
- Guest List Management
- Bidder Management
- Register and Check-in
- Running your Auction Event
- Set Up Your LIVE Stream
- Handbid Puzzle
- Mobile App Management
- Closing your Auction
- Invoices and Receipts
- Post Event - Reconciliation and Reporting
- Setting Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundrasier
- Running Your Virtual Auction
- Raffles and Prizes
Tips for a Successful Auction
How to Get Handbid Support
Support your Supporters
Running an appeal (Paddle Raise) with a live thermometer
If you decide you want to use Handbid to manage your appeal and have your donors contribute via the Handbid app, then you can also show a live thermometer of the incoming donations.
To set this up, you should do the following:
- Setup an appeal item for each donation level. These levels ($1,000, $500, $250, $100,...) will be options that your donors will pick when placing their donation.
- Put all of these levels in a category that can be easily found in your auction (e.g. Paddle Raise, Donations, etc.)
- Direct your guests to this category when they are ready to make a donation.
- Have Handbid TV up and running on a projector if you want to show live donations coming in. When your guests donate, your thermometer will rise and the donor's name will appear.
Here is a video that shows how to setup the thermometer